One of the nicest reeds we have ever seen for AV10 engines. Wow!
You're going to have to open up the stock AV10 cases just a little to get these to fit.
From JD Racing themselves-
- The valve is as close as possible to your crankshaft thus limiting dead volumes - Racing Carbon sipe 0.35 JDR High Quality.
- The thickness of the base has been reduced to 3mm to shorten the length of the tubing.
- The fixing center distance of the valve is identical to that of the original MBK51 housings, the real shape of the original valve
- Its venturized design is ideal for a 15 to 19mm PHBG carburetor
- The flow circulation is optimized by the large opening surface, as well as the ultra thin separation bar
- Surface treatment: Hard anodization Black
- Beveled steel lamella retaining plates to avoid the cutting effect
- Countersunk steel screw You can adapt any PHBG or Polini CP carburetor to it
Useful dimensions (valve only): - Width (lam. 21.5mm- ut height ile: 38mm - Base thickness: 3mm On original MBK casings, a slight modification is to be expected at the intake in order to accommodate the slat screws. Carbon slats dimensions: 22mm x 38mm